Damien Hirst Retrospective Show – Tate Modern Trinity Room Grid, painted by hand NGS
Chanel 4 featured Damien Hirst – 10min 30 seconds
Contact Us @: Londonsignwriter@yahoo.co.uk
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the more common questions asked – if you do not find the information you are seeking please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist.
How do we get started?
- I will usually ask you for some photos of the job location, type of surface to be painted and JPG of the design you require – I then create a visual and costings. If you need a design created I can do that along the lines of what you like, want, need.
What file type should I be sending for output/design?
- JPG is the most common file type although almost any file type can be utilised such as jpeg, tiff, eps, pdf, ai, psd, dxf, dwg and many more.
What size and resolution should my artwork be?
- Artwork should be at least 72dpi and a maximum of 720dpi at full size if your artwork for instance is half size it should be twice the final desired output resolution.
How long will I have to wait for my order?
- We usually can turn round most of our clients requirements in a week or two dependant on the brief. If a tight deadline is required please contact us and we will endeavour to meet your requirements. Always state your expected delivery, collection or fitting date on your order.
What do I do if I am unsure of my requirements?
- Our experienced staff will always be happy to help and advise on all aspects of your requirements. We can arrange a site survey, apply for planning permission on your behalf or project manage the entire job for you. The basic rule is always ask as uncertainties usually prove time consuming and costly, we will always advise whether asked or not on the most cost effective or most suitable form of output your job requires.
Is there a minimum order cost or a minimum quantity requirement?
- In a word no, although a minimum call out of 80.00 does apply to small one-off works.
Do I need to get a professional to create artwork or drawings?
- We can produce your every design wish from either a sketch, vocal brief or existing artwork. NGS can create layouts, logos or 3D, autoCad ,technical drawings either from scratch or amend existing artwork or ideas.
Does NGS only operate in the UK?
- NGS can work pretty much anywhere in the world. We use international carriers and have experienced crews to travel to any continent.